Legacy Ariston



Just 15 Kms from Windsor Manor Hotel, 4 Kms from Yelahanka Police Station and 19.5 Kms from the International Airport. 2.5 Kms from Proposed Peripheral Ring Road.

Promixal to excellent schools such as VidyaShilp Academy, Delhi Public School, Nagarjuna Vidyaniketan, Shesadripuram School, Aditi, Poorna Prajna and BMS College of Engineering. Close to shopping destinations such as Food World, Esteem Mall, Sahakarnagar and Yelahanka Shopping Districts. Northside Hospital and Columbia Asia Hospital in the vicinity.
Vitrified tiles, Shower Enclosures, Swimming Pool, Gym, Generator Back-up, Wi-Fi Capability and much more.
Round the clock security personnel to keep unwanted visitors away.
Buildings occupy only 45% of land area with remainder 55% as open spaces for landscaping.
No windows or balconies face each other, a feature rare to find in apartment buildings today.
All spaces within the apartment are designed to have abundance of natural light and ventilation, thereby conserving energy.
To optimize the flow of energy, long-standing principles of Vaastu Shastra have been strictly followed for designing Ariston.
In addition you will enjoy the benefits of a multi-facility clubhouse, which includes amenities such as well equipped gym, swimming pool, party terrace, children's play area and much more... Legacy Ariston truly brings to you the essence of fine living with unmatched value.

back to menu



  • Flooring Contemporary granite flooring in lobby
  • Elevators 6 passengers capacity
  • Covered Parking in basement with separate washing & battery-operated car charging bays.
  • Restrooms & bathrooms for staff provision for drivers, security guards, servants and garden maintenance staff


  • Structure RCC framed structure.
  • Walls concrete block masonry.
  • Flooring vitrified tiles.
  • Main Doors hard wood frame with polished designer shutters.
  • Internal Doors hard wood frame with polished designer shutters.
  • Balcony doors & windows aluminium sliding 3-track with mosquito shutter.


  • Aesthetically designed washrooms with elegant sanitary-ware and CP fittings.
  • Flooring anti-skid tiles.
  • Shower enclosures Demarcates wet & dry areas.
  • Exhaust fans keep bathrooms fresh.
  • Vanity counter in master bathrooms.


  • Granite working platform With 2' tiling above the counter.
  • Sinks single bowl sinks with drain board
  • Centralised gas connections saves the trouble of procuring cylinders.
  • Clothes Drying Area out of sight separate space for your domestic needs with washing machine point.


  • Electrical points ample points with modular switches.
  • TV & Telephone wiring for DTH & telephones points provided in the apartment.

back to menu


  • Swimming pool enjoy a leisurely swim
  • Gymnasium stay fit with state-of-the-art gym
  • Meditation Area get away from all the stress
  • Party Terrace celebrate in style
  • Children's play area designed for fun times.
  • Park with Gazebo socialize with neighbors.
  • 24-hour generator back-up, 1kva for each apartment
  • Wi-fi capability, Mix work and pleasure
  • Water treatment plant Drink pure soft water.
  • Sewage treatment plant to conserve water
  • Rain water harvesting to preserve underground water table.

back to menu


Name :
Email ID :
Contact No :

back to menu